Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Anchorage, Check out this Ramp Service Agent Job vacancy in Anchorage. The Ramp Service Agent- Air Freight works in a fast-paced environment performing below-wing functions and keeping flights running smoothly and safely. This is a union-represented position.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Service Agent
- Receive and dispatch cargo, noting and completing appropriate and necessary paperwork.
- Transport luggage and cargo to various airport locations.
- Maintained ramp and warehouse areas.
- Transfer, load, and offload luggage and cargo with the use of conveyor belts or forklifts.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability to obtain airport security clearance.
- Must have good attendance and punctuality record.
- Depending upon your work location, you may be required to obtain USPS Mail Handling Certification.
- Ability to adapt to performing work according to set procedures.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work at a constant and quick pace for up to two hours at one time.
- Ability to learn quickly and understand and interpret flight schedules and airline flight destination information.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Anchorage, AK, USA Job Type : Full-Time