Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Great Falls, Check out this Ramp & Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Great Falls. Our airport teams work together to move guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable experiences along the way.
Whether customer-facing or behind the scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule. In return, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are all designed to take you places.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp & Customer Service Agent
- Work outdoors in all types of weather conditions while performing below-wing functions (e.g., transports baggage and cargo, loads and offloads luggage and cargo, aircraft marshaling, pushes back the aircraft, and aircraft deicing).
- Performs aircraft grooming and security searches.
- Perform boarding and gate duties (e.g., assisting and directing guests, making announcements, processing standby, and upgrade requests).
- Process and secure guest luggage. Files and maintains luggage claims as necessary including damaged, delayed, and pilferage.
- Loads and offloads luggage and cargo with the use of conveyor belts.
- At the direction of management, may be assigned to perform duties of varying capacities to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to learn and operate a computerized reservation system.
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability to perform basic mathematics.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Great Falls, Montana Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.alaskaair.com.