If You are Looking for Jobs in Peoria, Check out this Ramp and Customer Service Job vacancy in Peoria. Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp and Customer Service
- Load, unload, sort, and appropriately transfer passenger baggage, cargo/freight, and company materials. Some of these items can weigh up to 75 lbs.
- Listen to passengers and resolve their issues in accordance with company policies and procedures as a result of flight interruptions in a timely and friendly manner
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure a safe and on-time departure
- May clean the interior of the aircraft, clean and service aircraft lavatories
- Create a positive start to a passenger’s trip by being the first to greet the passenger and providing a seamless check-in and ticketing experience
- Use appropriate reservation/ticketing software to rebook itineraries, issue boarding passes, calculate and collect any appropriate fees
- Inform passengers through all aspects of their experience with American Airlines by communicating appropriate information about their trips and belongings
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure passenger information is processed accurately and flights are sent out on time
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to work rotating shifts including days, overnights, weekends, holidays, and rotating days off
- Must be willing and able to work outside in variable weather conditions
- Must enjoy working under deadlines, working a physical job outdoors, and have an interest in the airline industry
- Flexible to work additional hours with short notice when operationally necessary
- Must be able to carry, bend, lift and turn bags and other items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Abe to communicate in a clear, polite, and friendly manner
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language
Job Details Company Name : Envoy Location : US-IL-Peoria Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit us-envoyair.icims.com.