Website SkyWest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Aspen, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Aspen. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment on a dynamic, and world-class team? SkyWest is hiring immediately for entry-level Ramp Agents! No prior experience in aviation is required.
As a Ramp Agent, you will provide excellent service for our passengers and assist in helping every flight get out on time. The result is a rewarding opportunity to learn many different facets of the SkyWest operation. Come join our Aspen, CO team!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Agent
- Loading and unloading aircraft and carts
- Stacking and un-stack baggage in aircraft
- Read and interpret aircraft load sheets, checked baggage tags
- Escort passengers and special needs customers safely and courteously
- Complete safety checklists for motorized equipment
- Drive and operate motorized equipment (e.g., conveyor belt)
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must possess a valid state-issued driver’s license
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement background check and drug screen
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Position-specific clearances include but are not limited to FAA, TSA, Port Authority, and U.S. Customs clearances required
Job Details Company Name : SkyWest Airlines Location : Aspen, Colorado Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.skywest.com.