Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in St. Louis, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in St. Louis. We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines.
Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Agent
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers
- Receives and records Customer baggage, air freight, mail and company materials as required
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company
- Responsible for providing legendary Customer service to people desiring to travel, use cargo or baggage service by servicing aircraft at ramps and terminals
- Loads, unloads, services, guides, and directs Company Aircraft
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete Ramp Agent training program with a 90% or greater average and an evaluation period
- Must meet all grooming standards as outlined in the Ground Operations Employee Handbook and the Labor Agreement
- Ability to read documents, follow instructions, learn and understand ramp operations procedures, rules and regulations
- Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed
- Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish quick turns of aircraft
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : St. Louis, Missouri Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.