Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Denver, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Denver. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Agent
- Drive and operate belt loaders
- Service aircraft at gates with ground power and air conditioning
- Position beverage and luggage carts around the ramp area
- Works outdoors in various weather conditions
- Tow and pushback aircraft from gates
- Service aircraft lavatories and water ports
- The clean interior of aircraft when needed
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
- Ability to obtain jet bridge certification
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- Completion of a pre-employment drug screen, comprehensive background check, and/or fingerprinting to satisfy company and security requirements
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Denver Intl Apt Cust Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.