Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Doha, Check out this Quality and Compliance Specialist Job vacancy in Doha. You will monitor above and below wing activity in accordance with QR procedures and in conformance with regulatory requirements on conformance of both internal and external audits.
Carry out checks at outstations to ensure service standards are in accordance with documented procedures, Ground Operations Manual, and Ground services Manual. Conduct an onsite audit to ensure station are in conformance with above and below the wing standards. Specific responsibilities of the role include:
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Quality and Compliance Specialist
- You will be accountable for an effective Quality assurance program within Qatar Airways Network and HUB and its suppliers of ground handling service. This includes audits, safety system audits, and functional audits.
- Ensures to conduct station audit on both Service standards, finance controls, safety, and security and presents to station and management any irregularities and shortcomings.
- Conducts investigations to identify root causes with appropriate outcomes.
- Conducts internal audit checks to ensure compliance with division and Group Internal Control processes.
- Conducts Self Audit Plans (SAP), and checks on finance and administration SOPs.
- Conducts SAP checks n baggage services on all finance-related transactions, including lost and found items.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Relevant college or university qualification to minimum Bachelor’s level.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Worked in a similar role in a multi-cultural environment, preferably aviation industry.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Flexibility in working extra hours.
- Excellent knowledge of Computers and an advanced user of MS Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Doha, Qatar Job Type : Full-Time