Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Doha, Check out this Project Officer Job vacancy in Project Officer. Initiate, plan, supervise and deliver small to medium-sized projects. Assist the Project Manager with the overall management of all projects from planning, monitoring, and executing departmental projects for new shops, refurbishments, promotional, and maintenance works in order to achieve project success.
Supervise and participate in business projects and closely liaise with other stakeholders as per the project requirements. Deputize for Project Manager when necessary.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Project Officer
- Provide project weekly report, responsible for recording and closing of all project snag lists.
- Review the design and execute promotional Pop-Up stands and organize events, ensuring it’s delivered on time and to the required quality standard (within agreed specifications).
- Maintain project documentation, track the project’s progress at every stage, and ensure all documents are organized and under control from start-up through every activity until the project board accepts the final product.
- Alert the Project Manager if any issues in the work area might cause a rise in project cost, ensuring such issues are addressed at the earliest stage to support the Project Manager to keep project costs under control.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Knowledge of project management, techniques, and tools
- Grasp of commercial impacts and financial/ budgetary work
- Excellent English communication (written and spoken) and facilitation/ presentation skills
- Highly developed planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven to negotiate and influencing skills
- Software including 3D Max, Adobe, Project Office, CAD, Photoshop
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Doha, Qatar Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.