Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Doha, Check out this System Support Officer Job vacancy in Doha. As Systems Support Officer, you will be responsible for assignments/re-assignments of cases which include GCEO, Executive Management escalations, Social Media, and Skytrax posts in a timely manner.
Also, you will be responsible for mediating between various claiming agencies, conducting MS Dynamics checks, and procedural training for new joiners in Head Office and Outstation.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a System Support Officer
- Prioritizing assignments and registration of Social Media posts including escalations for higher management. Ensuring the cases are actioned in a timely manner.
- Mediating between claiming agencies for pending Customer Care claims. Evaluating and communicating with Customer Care Team and Claim Agency (e.g.: Airhelp, Source B.V; Flightright) for pending claims/compensation details to avoid delays in case handling/payment, create and share tailored information templates for system integration with the stakeholders.
- Raising new and enhancement requests through User Story (Case Management Technical Fault reporting) to ensure smooth system performance.
- Conducting MS Dynamics and procedural training for new joiners in Head Office and Outstation. Updating the team on any changes/new procedures pertaining to case management and MS Dynamics.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Reservation and Ticketing experience
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Minimum 3 years of experience with a similar role in an airline or hospitality
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is essential
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Doha, Qatar Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.