Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in New York, Check out this Remuneration and Benefits Specialist Job vacancy in New York. We are hiring for your skills to Effectively support and manage remuneration and benefits[R&B] programs. Assist in researching and implementing competitive [R&B] programs and policies and oversees all design and administration. Responsible for the administration of the Remunerations department which consists of but is not limited to:
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Remuneration and Benefits Specialist
- Formulate and develop key R & B processes and procedures.
- Ensure execution of internal and external benchmarks and peer companies and consolidate and analyze the results in order to come well founded tactical R & B decision-making and to recommend responsible management.
- Monitor consistent implementation in line with the country’s R & B policies.
- Advise management on R & B issues and international assignments.
- Acts as a single point of contact with regard to remuneration issues for the following accounts: Cabin Crew, including Cabin Crew administration, Manpower planning section, Customer Experience, Pilots, Flight Ops, Technical, Ground Services, Contact Centre, Doha Sales, Capital Projects, Corporate communication, IT, QAS
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Americas Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.