Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Doha, Check out this Duty-Free Store Manager Job vacancy in Doha. Duty-Free Store Manager Manages the daily operation of the designated shop effectively and efficiently to achieve sales through excellent guest service and ensuring the security of stocks and cash in accordance with the company policy of Qatar Duty-Free.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Duty-Free Store Manager
- Communicate shop sales targets to sales assistants and supervisors effectively ensuring all staffs are fully aware of the sales target and motivated to drive sales results.
- Achieve shop sales targets on daily basis by the effective deployment of staff and management of stock.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Coordinate with the merchandising team to ensure necessary stock and consumable is ordered from stores and/ or bonded warehouse for operational efficiencies and to meet sales targets.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Some financial knowledge of Cash handling, banking, and working with budgets
- Professional usage of Word/Excel is essential while working knowledge of other retail IT systems is a must.
- Experienced – minimum 4 years of job-related experience required
- Should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the Retail or Service Industry.
- Operational knowledge of the Retail Environment is important, knowledge of the Airports and the Service Industry will be an advantage.
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Doha, Qatar Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.