If You are Looking for Jobs in Sydney, Check out this Storeperson Job vacancy in Sydney. Embracing the spirit of Australia, Qantas has been bringing travelers together with the people they love – both from around Australia and all over the globe. It’s just part of being the Spirit of Australia.
These days, we’re widely regarded as an airline people can count on – both on the ground and in the air. It’s a reputation that hasn’t just seen us become the world’s leading long-distance airline – but an Australian icon, too. And we’d love for you to be a part of that.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Storeperson
- Timely processing of all warehouse requirements inappropriate nominated timeframe
- Accurate review and action of all facets of warehousing including Receipts, Binning, Issuing, & Despatch
- Frequent monitoring of operational requirements in different parts of the warehouse with the ability to reprioritize on demand in order to meet customer requirements
- Input into continuous improvement processes to ensure Distribution and Logistics continually improves in their productivity, efficiency, and overall viability
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a warehouse environment
- Highly self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Current Manual Drivers Licence (essential)
- Valid Forklift Licence LF (essential)
- Ability to prioritize work and perform multiple tasks under time constraints
- Sound data entry skills and high attention to detail
- Good understanding of logistics planning and inventory control
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Location : Sydney Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit qantas.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.