If You are Looking for Jobs in Sydney, Check out this payroll Officer Job vacancy in Sydney. Our People Services function works across Qantas Group business units in the delivery of our corporate and people strategy. We have an unwavering focus on building a flexible and adaptable workforce, driving leadership capability, improving productivity, and creating safe workplaces.
We’ve built a high-performance team and we each have the opportunity to add value and make an impact on the business – along the way you’ll have plenty of fun, meet amazing people and have experiences like no other.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Financial background, qualifications, or relevant experience
- Experience with payroll systems such as ADP, Oracle, Frontier, etc is desirable.
- Ideally, an understanding of Superannuation Legislation and ATO Termination Pay requirements (ETP, etc)
- A professional, calm and considerate approach under pressure and when working to tight deadlines.
- High level of computer proficiency including intermediate MS Excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and high level of numeric accuracy
- Strong time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with stakeholders at varying levels
- A proactive approach and the ability to show initiative and work independently as well part of a team
- Strong customer service focus and continuous improvement approach
- High standard of personal presentation and professional conduct
- You’ll be challenged and stretched in your role at Qantas, but we’ll make sure we give you the support you need to be your best.
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Location : Sydney Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit qantas.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.