If You are Looking for Jobs in Sydney, Check out this Social Media Manager Job vacancy in Sydney. The Qantas Group sits at the heart of the fast-moving, challenging, and exciting aviation and travel sector. Today, 35,000 people work in Australia and overseas across our airline, freight, catering, ground service, and loyalty arms, driving our success and maintaining our position as a world-class organization. As we engage our next generation
we continue to look for the passion and commitment that have always set the Qantas Group apart. In this uniquely dynamic environment, you’re encouraged to embrace a challenge and build your experience every day.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Social Media Manager
- Experience in community management, social media marketing, and content, from strategy and implementation to execution
- Strong business acumen to deliver social content that meets business targets
- A strong understanding of social platforms, engagement tactics, and metrics
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, with the ability to engage with and influence a range of key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Strong experience working across multiple social media platforms including the development of social channel plans and integration into a broader cross-channel marketing strategy
- Results orientated, with a strong understanding of setting metrics, performance reporting, and analysis techniques
- Demonstrated ability to influence and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Location : Sydney Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit qantas.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.