If You are Looking for Jobs in Sydney, Check out this Payroll Officer Job vacancy in Sydney. Our People Services function works across Qantas Group business units in the delivery of our corporate and people strategy.
We have an unwavering focus on building a flexible and adaptable workforce, driving leadership capability, improving productivity, and creating safe workplaces. We’ve built a high-performance team and we each have the opportunity to add value and make an impact on the business – along the way you’ll have plenty of fun, meet amazing people and have experiences like no other.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Payroll Officer
- Proven experience processing payroll and managing complex payroll issues
- Experience regarding the application of industrial awards, enterprise agreements, and legislative conditions.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with stakeholders at varying levels
- Financial background, qualifications, or relevant experience
- Experience with payroll systems such as ADP, Oracle, Frontier, etc is desirable.
- Ideally, an understanding of Superannuation Legislation and ATO Termination Pay requirements (ETP, etc)
- High level of computer proficiency including intermediate MS Excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and high level of numeric accuracy
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Location : Sydney Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit qantas.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.