If You are Looking for Jobs in ADLNJS Head Office, Check out this Head of Safety and Compliance Job vacancy in ADLNJS Head Office. At Qantas, we represent Australia to the world. Our ability to stand the test of time has been no coincidence.
We’ve come this far because we continue to evolve. It’s a challenge that never ends and drives every individual in our team to make tomorrow better than today.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Head of Safety and Compliance
- Senior airline operational management experience highly desirable
- Extensive industry experience with aviation compliance, legislation and regulations
- Experience in the development and implementation of safety, quality, risk and compliance systems.
- Meets the requirements for or holds a Lead Auditor’s qualification.
- The ability to deal effectively with aviation officials of Australian governments where Qantas aircraft operate.
- A collaborative and responsive leadership style, taking ownership of, and personal accountability for, decisions and actions.
- Proven leadership and communication skills, with the ability to effectively motivate and engage a diverse range of people through communication and leadership.
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Location : ADLNJS Head Office Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit qantas.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.