Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Denver, Check out this Provisioning Agent Job vacancy in Denver.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Provisioning Agent
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers.
- Loads and stores multiple bags of ice for loading onto provisioning trucks. Handles 30 or more bags of ice a day per shift.
- Prepares perishable items for stocking on aircraft.
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company.
- Works in warehouse, preparing items for stocking and operating forklift and pallet jacks as necessary. Packs and repacks liquor, beer, wine containers and completes inventory with an electronic device.
- Reviews flight information to plan for snack flights. Consolidates snacks which are consumed for future flights. Packs and repacks entertainment kits and assures aircraft is equipped with such kits.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed.
- Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish quick turns of aircraft.
- Must be alert to moving vehicles, aircraft, or personnel.
- Must be able to type and/or use computer keyboard with sufficient speed to meet demands of the job.
- Must be able to work on provisioning trucks and provisioning stands at heights of 10 feet or above.
- May be required to work holidays and weekends.
- Must be able to read documents, follow instructions, learn and understand provisioning procedures, rules, and regulations including federal and local security regulations.
- Must be able to use radio equipment.
- Must be able to communicate information and instructions verbally and/or with radio equipment.
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements.
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Denver, CO, USA Job Type : Full-Time