Website Skywest Airline
If You are Looking for Jobs in St. George, Check out this Production Control Daily Ops Coordinator Job vacancy in St. George.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Production Control Daily Ops Coordinator
- Timely and accurate M-207 creation and distribution
- Maintenance actions assigned on the M-207 Line Request Form
- Management of maintenance blocks on the Flite Trac flow board
- Look for low-risk opportunities to schedule and work DMI’s on the Line
- Monitor the operation via the flow board for timely compliance with scheduled
- Communicate with Bases and Line locations of clos in plan changes
Who Can Apply For This Position
- This job is not remote, the candidate must be willing to relocate to St. George, UT
- 2 years of college credits or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 1-year experience in the airline industry preferably with maintenance
- Ability to work weekends and shift work as required
Job Details Company Name : Skywest Airline Location : St. George, Utah Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.skywest.com.