If You are Looking for Jobs in Sydney, Check out this Principal Equipment Specialist Job vacancy in Sydney. We’ve created something truly unique at our Mascot Campus to allow our people to work safely together in a beautiful space. Connected by a four-story atrium, ‘the street’ is a vibrant, atmospheric hub.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Principal Equipment Specialist
- An engineering background is desirable
- Demonstrated understanding of WHSE regulations and asset management framework
- Experience in driving sustainable change through an organization
- An analytical approach and ability to put plans into action
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to assess and make balanced judgment decisions regarding continued operations of equipment whilst accounting for the safety of customers/employees.
- Ability to think across multiple dimensions and link to financial outcome
- Work under time pressure to deliver assets and modifications that comply to design and regulatory outcomes
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Location : Sydney Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit qantas.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.