If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Principal Engineer Job vacancy in Dubai. To design, develop, implement and support infrastructure solutions for the Group in alignment with corporate business and IT strategies, ensuring an appropriate balance between functional, service quality, and systems management requirements.
This necessitates engagement with the internal and external stakeholders while also taking full responsibility for the implemented solutions and Operational availability of production infrastructure.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Principal Engineer
- Develop IT Solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Ensure that the design is robust, appropriate, and of high quality and conforms to Corporate standards, and is in line with the technical strategy.
- Own, manage and maintain the solution designs of complex/ large Projects, Products, Environments, or Platforms.
- Provide expert technical consultancy and guidance within the technology area and act as lead technical member in delivering infrastructure solutions.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Architecture Guiding Principles, drawing on architectural knowledge and experience.
- Lead the development of new corporate IT standards, analyzing and understanding the potential impact of competing technologies, assessing their strategic significance, defining their strategic role and scope, roadmap, and relationship to existing standards, and periodically reviewing our entire IT estate in the context of those standards.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 8 years of specialized technical experience, within a business IT environment.
- Terraform to deploy Infrastructure as Code.
- Cloud domain certification, which includes: AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional
- CCIE or Equivalent expert level certification in Network technology.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.