Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Principal – Cloud Security Architect Job vacancy in Chicago. We believe that inclusion propels innovation and is the foundation of all that we do. United’s Digital Technology team spans the globe and is made up of diverse individuals all working together with cutting-edge technology to build the best airline in the history of aviation.
Our team designs develop and maintains massively scaling technology solutions brought to life with innovative architectures, data analytics, and digital solutions.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Principal – Cloud Security Architect
- Proficiency in applying security standard methodologies across the Cloud such as AWS and Azure technology stack, specifically cloud computing, storage, virtualization, containers, operating systems, and the network security
- Ability to understand multi tired application architecture and its dependencies and corresponding security considerations to protect the cloud environment
- Ability to Lead technical aspects of the cloud security team to accomplish the objectives
- Familiar with implementing the security policy and integrating with regulatory compliance requirements (e.g., PCI, GLBA) into the organizational security roadmap
- Ensure the committed work and matrix are met within the time frame
- Coordinate with Infrastructure, Project management, Network Engineering and Operations to ensure the Cloud Security Architecture requirements are met
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or 10 years of equivalent work experience required
- 5 years of Cyber Security experience including minimum 2 years in Cloud Environments such as AWS, Azure, GCP etc
- Strong confirmed understanding of SIEM/Data Analytics Platforms, Network Security, Firewalls, Proxy servers, Next Generation Security technologies, IDS/IPS, etc.
- Understanding of serverless technologies, services, and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) will be desired
- Experience with cloud security control automation, DevSecOps, and CICD Pipelines
- Experience working with cross-foundational teams in an Agile environment
- Understanding of SDKs, APIs, and General knowledge of programming languages such as Python will be desirable
- Demonstrable understanding of Network Security, Firewalls, Proxy servers, Next Generation Security technologies, IDS/IPS, etc.
- Validated expertise in Cloud security or cloud Infrastructure/Engineering experience would be required
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago,IL,US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.