Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Predictive Safety Data Manager Job vacancy in Chicago. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Predictive Safety Data Manager
- Collaborate with Digital Technology and Operational teams to analyze, predict and reduce safety risks and provide measurable solutions
- Areas of focus will include, but are not limited to:
- Predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Data Visualizations
- Partner with the Digital Technology team to improve safety management databases and develop streamlined and comprehensive data analytics workstreams
- Support United’s SMS with predictive data analytics by assisting in the design and development of statistical models and improved data collection based on the operating needs of the organization
Who Can Apply For This Position
- At least 2-5 years of experience in business intelligence, analytics, and/or data engineering
- Deep understanding of data structures, relationships, and efficient transformations
- Proficiency in writing sophisticated queries and procedures using both traditional and modern technologies/languages (i.e. SQL, Python, Spark, etc.)
- Familiarity with all parts of the data ecosystem — acquisition, engineering, storage, management, analysis, visualization, and deployment
- Knowledge and application of data visualization best practices
- Proven comfort working with massive data sets
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago,IL,US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.