Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in Merry Hill, Check out this Personal Travel Advisor Job vacancy in Merry Hill. As a Personal Holiday Advisor, we’ll help you become the specialist creating once-in-a-lifetime trips and making our customers’ dreams a reality. You’ll be ready to take on each challenge as it comes, and spot opportunities to promote amazing products and services that our customers may not be aware of. Importantly, you’ll always look for ways to add your own dash of Virgin flair – creating those magic moments they didn’t even expect.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Personal Travel Advisor
- Exceptional customer service skills with a strong commitment to overcoming targets and challenges.
- Although travel experience isn’t essential, a real passion to work in tourism would be great
- As our stores can be open between Monday- Sunday, 09.00 am and 8.00 pm, we’ll need you to be flexible to work a variable full-time shift pattern, which will include evenings & weekends.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to really listen and understand what our customer wants.
- Self-driven and motivated to manage your own time effectively.
- You care for our customers and will be driven by their happiness.
- Collaborative and adaptable in a constantly evolving environment, becoming part of a close-knit team.
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : Merry Hill Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careersuk.virgin-atlantic.com.