Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in Crawley, Check out this Payments Analyst Job vacancy in Crawley. Many of our staff at Virgin work flexibly and in many different ways, with different core hours or remote working. Please talk to us at your application or interview stage about the flexibility you need. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we are happy to explore what’s possible for the role.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Payments Analyst
- Identifying and proactively resolving complex process issues, and documenting procedures to ensure processes are in place for the future.
- Collaborating closely with the business and the offshore team to resolve any open issues.
- Completion of all payment runs, ensuring the data within banking systems is accurate.
- Whilst being an SME to the business for issues around payment queries.
- Support with reconciling bank accounts and balance sheets to identify and resolve any exceptions.
- The support team with the production payment runs within the agreed payment terms, whilst ensuring the integrity of the data is accurate before being processed.
- In addition, you will ensure the outsourcing team manages the resolution of rejected payments accordingly.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Knowledge of systems used within the VAA Group i.e. Banking Systems, Oracle, TBX, Business Objects desirable.
- Effective communication skills, both spoken & written.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate closely with staff at all levels.
- End to end knowledge of the payment cycle.
- Proven experience within a high volume, multi-currency payment environment.
- Numerical and methodical with high levels of attention to detail.
- Good level of IT proficiency i.e. Microsoft Excel, Word.
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : The VHQ, Crawley Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careersuk.virgin-atlantic.com.