Website SkyWest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Fresno, Check out this Parts Clerk Job vacancy in Fresno. SkyWest Airlines, the largest independently owned regional airline, is currently in search of individuals who take pride in seeing a job done well.
We pride ourselves on being an on-time airline and are seeking dedicated individuals that understand a deadline-driven environment, while also maintaining high-quality standards of operational safety and customer service.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Parts Clerk
- Utilize internal computer program to issue, return, and process parts/tooling from stock
- Sweep, Mop, and keep up with the organization of the warehouse/stockrooms
- Other responsibilities assigned by the manager drive the Company Vehicle to Airport Gates for COMAT/AOG and Roadtrips
- Verify, Pull and Prepare Shipments/Receipts
- Data Entry includes but is not limited to: Emails, Inventory Counts, Creating Requisitions
- Operate Forklift to load and unload shipments
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Team player – work well with others
- Self-motivated – be able to work without supervision
- Detail-oriented / quick learner
- Computer knowledge helpful
- Work under pressure
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to evaluate and solve problems
- Must be in good standing with the company
Job Details Company Name : SkyWest Airlines Location : Fresno, California Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.skywest.com.