Website the LEGO Group
Are you a LEGO enthusiast looking for a new opportunity? The LEGO Group is currently recruiting for a part-time supervisor position in Crossgates, NC.
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic and creative team, using your passion for LEGO to help provide a fun and engaging shopping experience for customers. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join the LEGO Group in Crossgates, NC.
What are the Duties & Responsibilities
- Maximize profitable sales by the regular review of sales and margin information
- Assist to ensure that appropriate and effective space management techniques are utilized
- Ensure that the Store graphics system (including pricing) is maintained effectively, with a focus on customer service and maximizing profitable sales
- Ensure that all fixtures are fully replenished at all times
- Evaluate and communicates on competitors’ visual merchandising techniques, identifying opportunities to develop our business further
- Train Sales Associates on visual merchandising techniques according to LEGO Brand Retail guidelines
- Motivate and develop a high-performance team by sharing the LEGO Brand, Vision, and Values
What are the educational qualifications needed to apply for this job?
The education qualifications needed to apply for this job include a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
What experience is needed for this job?
Experience in leadership and/or management in a specialty retail store environment is required for this job. Experience in delivering employee training, cash handling, inventory/sales auditing, using point-of-sale automated systems, and merchandise maintenance and visual merchandising is also preferred.
Conclusion: If you have experience in leadership and/or management in a specialty retail store environment and are committed to inspiring others to outstanding performance, consider applying for this part-time Supervisor role with LEGO Brand Retail.
You will have the opportunity to provide training to enhance the team’s ability to exceed high standards of customer service, product knowledge, and sales, and contribute to the delivery of inspirational retail experiences built on LEGO Brand values. If you believe you have what it takes to succeed in this role, apply now.