Website Chicago Public Schools
Are you looking for a part-time, seasonal job in Chicago? Chicago Public Schools is currently recruiting for various positions in the Chicago area. Join a team dedicated to providing high-quality education to the city’s students and making a positive impact in your community. Explore available opportunities and apply today to join the Chicago Public Schools team.
What are the Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform general administrative duties such as answering phones, drafting correspondences and other formal documents, photocopying, etc.
- Follow up on inquiries in a timely fashion, completing the necessary and sufficient research to resolve any issues.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and events, including generating materials and organizing logistics for events
- Organize and support the design and workshops for the Eligibility Assessment
- Develop and implement systems to organize filing
- Enter and maintain accurate departmental data, including data related to Principal Pipeline programs and Eligibility assessment
- Update and maintain the Retired Administrators spreadsheet
- Assist with recruiting and onboarding retired principals
- Assist with principal contracts board reports and one-pagers for monthly Board of Education meetings
- Route principal contracts board reports for signature via DocuSign
- Assist with new principal onboarding including, offer letters, staffing, and systems access
- Contributes to the overall success of the department by performing other duties as needed
What are the educational qualifications needed to apply for this job?
A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
What experience is required for this job?
A minimum of two years of professional experience in a clerical/administrative support role, customer service, or other similar position is required.
Where is this job located?
This job is located in Chicago, Illinois.
Conclusion: If you are seeking a part-time/temporary position with a focus on administrative and clerical duties, and have strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you. As a member of the Department of Principal Quality at Chicago Public Schools, you will have the chance to support the development and retention of strong principal leaders and contribute to the overall success of the department.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a mission-driven organization that is dedicated to providing every student with a world-class learning experience.