Website Eli Lilly
Looking for a new opportunity in Indianapolis, IN? Eli Lilly is currently hiring for an Operator I position in their warehouse- FDE. If you’re interested in joining a world-class pharmaceutical company, don’t miss out on this chance to apply. Find out more about the role and how to apply today.
What are the Duties & Responsibilities
- Accurate receiving and storage of manufacturing components from outside vendors. Shipping of orders to internal and external Lilly customers.
- Unloading/loading of materials at docks, receiving of materials, storage of material inappropriate storage zones, preparation and shipping to customer orders, order processing in the warehouse inventory system, cycle counting.
- Follow all safety requirements and procedures. Routinely inspects area for health and safety issues. Assist with the implementation of countermeasures from safety incident investigations. Work with Leader and safety representatives to implement safety projects.
- Follow all GMP and other regulatory requirements. Participate in quality initiatives and audits. Compliance with FDA, EMEA, DEA, OSHA, IDEM, and EPA regulations.
- Meet appropriate goals for performance improvement as defined by the area
- Execute inventory transactions in a timely fashion.
- Ensure inventory levels for the local warehouse are set and maintained appropriately.
- Provide key customers with raw materials and components on time and in full.
- Maintain the learning plan at 100% current.
- Follow and execute policies and procedures impacting warehouse activities.
Q: What are the educational qualifications needed to apply for this job?
A: A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Q: What experience is needed for this job?
A: Experience with materials handling and inventory management systems is preferred, as well as previous warehouse/logistics experience in a GMP environment.
Q: What are the benefits and perks of this job?
A: It is not specified in the job description, but the job offers the opportunity to work overtime, weekends, and off shifts. There is also potential for this role to have direct interaction with regulatory agencies during site inspections.
Conclusion: This job offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, with the chance to develop skills in materials handling, inventory management, and regulatory compliance.
If you are self-motivated, proactive, and have strong interpersonal and communication skills, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Apply now and take the first step in your career with Lilly.