Website Republic Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Indianapolis, Check out this Operations Analyst Job vacancy in Indianapolis. An operations analyst reviews a company’s procedures and functions to find areas for improvement. Their main duty is to conduct analysis on operational statistics, perform reconciliations of various data sets and create and prepare reports for our partners as it relates to various operational data points. Develops operational reports and dashboards to be used by the Operations group.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Operations Analyst
- Identifies process improvements and cost savings and acts as a resource for leaders on the planning and execution of strategic initiatives; ensures that key business unit decisions are in line with corporate goals.
- Consolidates data from various sources and creates clear, concise, meaningful reports and dashboards.
- Develops new reporting, dashboards, and analytical tools to improve process efficiency and accuracy.
- Identifies opportunities that improve processes, data accuracy, and efficiency within the supporting departments.
- Create data visualizations to display trends and assist the department in making data-driven decisions.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. / B.S.) in Operational Analysis, Operations Management, Industrial Management, Engineering, Statistics, Accounting, Finance, or a related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Performance analytics, flight operations experience, or former airline experience operational modeling and additional years of operational analysis experience.
- Experience with Power BI or SQL.
- At least 3 years of related experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
Job Details Company Name : Republic Airways Location : Indianapolis, IN US Job Type : Full-Time