Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Denver, Check out this Operations Agent Job vacancy in Denver. We are committed to providing our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunities for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines.
Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Operations Agent
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company
- Works in airport operation office, gate area, jetways, and air freight facilities. May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions and jet and machinery noise and fumes. Opens and closes the stations, advising Dispatch of the same
- Handles Station AMS and radio communications traffic as needed
- Coordinates loading and unloading of aircraft by monitoring ramp activities
- Answers station operations’ telephones
- Responsible for providing legendary Customer Service to people boarding the aircraft by coordinating Ramp, Operations, Provisioning, and servicing aircraft to ensure on-time departures and quick turnarounds and to make up time on delayed flights
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license
- Must be able to climb, bend, kneel and stand on a frequent basis and for extended periods
- May be required by Station Leadership to obtain a Customs Seal and meet all requirements to work on international flights
- Must be able to lift and move items of 70 pounds and/or more
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Denver, Colorado, United States of America Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.