Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Denver, Check out this Operations Agent Job vacancy in Denver. An Operations Agent provides legendary Customer Service by assuring weight and balance of aircraft, efficient boarding of aircraft and coordinating Ramp, Operations, Provisioning and aircraft servicing to accomplish on-time performance.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Operations Agent
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company
- Responsible for providing legendary Customer Service to people boarding the aircraft by coordinating Ramp, Operations, Provisioning and servicing aircraft to ensure on-time departures and quick turnarounds and to make up time on delayed flights
- Works in airport operation office, gate area, jetways and air freight facilities. May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions and jet and machinery noise and fumes.
- Handles Station AMS and radio communications traffic as needed
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must comply with DOT drug and alcohol testing program
- Ability to read documents, follow instructions, learn and understand ramp operations procedures, rules and regulations
- Ability to type and/or use a computer keyboard with sufficient speed to meet demands of the job
- Must successfully complete Operations Agent training program with a 90% or greater average and evaluation / probationary period
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Denver, CO, USA Job Type : Full-Time