Website Busy Bees
Looking for a Nursery Housekeeper job in Derbyshire? Our blog post has all the details on the position and how to apply at Busy Bees, one of the UK’s leading childcare providers. Learn about the responsibilities, skills, and qualifications needed for this role, as well as the benefits of working at Busy Bees. Get the inside scoop on what it takes to be a Nursery Housekeeper at Busy Bees in Derbyshire.
We offer excellent in-house training and opportunities for further qualifications, virtual learning, and career progression. We also provide childcare provision with substantial discounts, as well as access to our unique early years learning program, UP. There are also retail discounts available through our online benefits portal.
- Interact in a friendly manner with children, parents, staff, and visitors at all times
- Promote good hygiene standards and spend time in the rooms teaching children how to be clean and tidy
- Speak up against practices that don’t support safeguarding or our core values
- Ensure the entrance areas and other areas such as parent rooms are well-presented and inviting
- Maintain an infection-free environment throughout the nursery
- Clean spillages, accidents, and general dirt in a timely manner using the correct chemicals and equipment
- Ensure bathroom facilities and milk kitchens are well presented and supplies are replenished regularly
- Complete all nursery laundry tasks
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience working within a similar role adhering to COSHH