Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Network Planning Consultant Job vacancy in Dallas. We are committed to providing our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunities for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines.
Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Network Planning Consultant
- Leads execution of analyses related to own area.
- Acts as a representative of the area and makes presentations to various internal and external partners and functions.
- Builds up team’s knowledge of airline industry, Southwest, and area.
- Represents the role model of a healthy and spirited department and team culture.
- Ensure high-quality execution of projects, initiatives, cross-functional programs, and tasks.
- Lead interactions with other teams and departments.
- Ensure the team experiences a healthy and spirited team Culture where all employees receive the training, experience, and nurturing they need to pursue successful careers.
- Lead and present timely and actionable projects, including the preparation and communication of analytical efforts and proposals.
Who Can Apply For This Position?
- Minimum of four to seven years of experience in a related field.
- Experience in the airline or transportation industry preferred.
- Proficiency in performing business forecasting preferred.
- A High School diploma or equivalency is required.
- Four-year bachelor’s degree required or four years in a highly relevant position
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft products required.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Dallas, Texas, United States Job Type : Full-Time