Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Member Services Representative Job vacancy in Dallas. This job is a member of the Servicing Operations team within the American Airlines Credit Union.
The role is responsible for assisting coworkers throughout American Airlines Credit Union in achieving quality assurance and contributing to a friendly and cooperative working environment.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Member Services Representative
- Prepare and maintain statistics for monthly reporting and identification of process improvement opportunities
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Report any suspicious account opening activity to management
- Assist in the development of department projects
- Look for process improvement opportunities for quality control and fraud prevention
- Perform other duties as assigned
- The selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring the security and confidentiality of all accounts and related information which is part of their work and for ensuring that his/her work is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Knowledge of Level 1 Excel
- Ability to self-motivate with strong organizational skills and capacity for attention to detail.
- Ability to type 35 wpm with 100% accuracy
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks, and function as an integral part of a team
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to perform basic math calculations and analyze data
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Dallas, TX, USA Job Type : Full-Time