Website SkyWest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Colorado Springs, Check out this Mechanic Sheet Metal Job vacancy in Colorado Springs. SkyWest Airlines is the largest regional airline in the United States and we operate in partnership with Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, American Airlines, and Alaska Airlines. At SkyWest, we strive to be the Employer, Partner, and Investment of Choice.
Our team of highly motivated mechanics is passionate about aviation maintenance and takes pride in being an essential part of this dynamic and growing organization.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Mechanic Sheet Metal
- Will be responsible for making critical decisions regarding aircraft safety in a timely manner
- Must be able to read and understand aircraft drawings
- Must have a basic set of sheet metal tools
- Will be responsible for proficiency in all documentation and paperwork, including parts paperwork
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Problem-solving and organizational skills are required
- Must be familiar with the band, be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals
- Minimum 2 years of sheet metal experience
- Exercise good judgment in working with people in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
Job Details Company Name : SkyWest Airlines Location : Colorado Springs, Colorado Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.skywest.com.