Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Baltimore, Check out this Material Specialist Job vacancy in Baltimore.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Material Specialist
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external customers.
- The duties of Material Specialist employees may also include the erection and/or assembly of stocking bins, shelves, and decks, employing the use of required power tools when necessary, and the driving of motor vehicles in the pickup and delivery of parts, equipment, materials and tools where Material Specialists are assigned.
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company.
- A Material Specialist Employee will do all work generally recognized as the routine duties of a Material Specialist and/or stockroom employee in and about the Company storerooms and stockrooms, including but not limited to receiving, shipping, checking, classifying, and issuing.
- The duties of a Material Specialist shall include the delivery of parts and materials to the maintenance department and ground equipment maintenance department.
- The paragraph does not preclude the Company from utilizing Employees other than Material Specialists to perform inventory functions.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have the authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must be able to pass physical abilities test as detailed in the attached “Summary of Physical Job Requirements”.
- Must have vision ability sufficient to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to operate a forklift.
- A high school diploma or equivalency is required.
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements.
- Must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License.
- Must be able to lift and/or move items weighing 75 pounds on a regular basis and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Baltimore, MD, USA Job Type : Full-Time