If You are Looking for Jobs in FLINT, Check out this Material Specialist Job vacancy in FLINT. The Materials Specialist maintains the Stores stock and works with other departments at the station to ensure an adequate supply of materials for aircraft maintenance.
Materials Specialists will receive, handle, store, and ship aircraft parts, equipment, and tooling as needed to other stations. Responsible for creating repair orders and shipping parts to repair vendors.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to obtain certification in forklift
- Must be able to work varied shifts to include weekends and holidays
- Must be knowledgeable and capable of using Microsoft Office Suite at an Intermediate Level
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of inventory management and computer inventory management systems/barcoding (preferred but not required)
- Must be able to read and understand English
- Must be able to lift 70 LBS and push/pull up to 250 LBS with proper equipment
- Must successfully pass In-house Training, IATA or DOT-approved Hazardous Materials Training
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Location : FLINT, MI Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.