If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Managing Director Job vacancy in Long Island City. The Managing Director Infrastructure, Properties, and Development are responsible for managing JetBlue’s airport and real estate assets across 100+ cities including long-term airport infrastructure strategic planning, design development, and construction.
The Managing Director is a key member of the JetBlue leadership team and is responsible for helping JetBlue maximize the value and efficiency of its real estate assets. The Managing Director works in a fast-paced, strategic, and tactical environment and engages in complex, broad analyses.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Managing Director
- Lead large-scale infrastructure capital projects on behalf of JetBlue
- Establish JetBlue’s key strategic priorities in airport infrastructure and develop a comprehensive strategic plan
- Partner with the Airports and Commercial teams on the development of airport capital plans
- Ensure the care and upkeep of JetBlue’s facilities, including JetBlue’s flagship JFK Terminal 5, providing JetBlue Crewmembers with a safe, comfortable, clean, and efficient place in which to work
- Lead cross-functional efforts to help JetBlue redefine the workspace of the future (in support centers and at airports) for JetBlue’s 20,000+ Crewmembers.
- Oversee design development and strategic support for key infrastructure development projects at JetBlue, including JetBlue’s training facilities at JetBlue University, JFK’s Terminal 6, and JetBlue’s maintenance hangars and catering facilities.
- Manage airport rents and landing fees budget
- Negotiate lease agreements for JetBlue
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Real Estate or related field; OR demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities with a High School Diploma/GED and at least four (4) years of previous relevant experience
- Ten (10) years of business development, infrastructure, airport affairs or related experience
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills
- Five (5) years leadership experience
- High proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage strategic projects/planning
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.