Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Houston, Check out this Manager Job vacancy in Houston. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another. It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
And we’re growing – in the years ahead, we’ll hire tens of thousands of people across every area of the airline.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Manager
- As a QA Manager of Information Technology at United Airlines, you will be responsible and accountable for day-to-day supervision and direction of QA Engineer-related roles within a specific functional area.
- You’ll directly supervise Software Quality and engineering professionals.
- In this role, you’ll have accountability in leading QA efforts on multiple projects, and/or a large program that consists of multiple testing tracks is a must, you’ll serve as a spokesperson for the QA team.
- You’ll work closely with senior managers and the SME Leadership team to influence technical and architectural aspects of computing platforms.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 1+ years of experience implementing Test Automation strategies to yield higher team productivity
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance experience
- Willing and able to travel as needed for business (25 % travel to Chicago)
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Test Life Cycle Management, knowledge of and experience with Test Management Tools such as MS Office, MS MTM, Jira, ALM, TFS
- Effective verbal and written communication
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Houston,TX,US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.