Website Republic Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Indianapolis, Check out this Manager, Talent Acquisition Job vacancy in Indianapolis. Manages the delivery of seamless, quality operational support to deliver best-in-class candidate experience utilizing our Talent Acquisition systems.
Oversees day-to-day activities of the recruiting operations function, with a focus on recruiting system optimization, development, and tracking of reporting benchmarks and dashboards, improving processes from offer to Onboarding,
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Oversees a cross-functional operations team supporting Pilot hiring, Flight Attendant hiring, as well as Maintenance and Corporate hiring.
- Aligns multiple TA workflows toward a more streamlined and efficient flow, ensuring that talent acquisition and talent management efforts align with the organization’s strategy, business objectives, and acquisition/retention goals.
- Manage the candidate experience from start to finish, ensuring best-in-class processes are in place to support recruiters, candidates, interviewers, and hiring managers
- Drive user adoption by preparing training aids and conducting training sessions as needed for new systems and processes
- Ensures that the TA team can follow established talent acquisition processes and use of technologies (ATS, CRM, etc.)
- Leads the development of recruitment policies and procedures. Reviews and analyzes all current recruiting practices and processes and make appropriate recommendations for any changes, improvements, alternatives, etc.
- Development of data and reports to create meaningful metrics and drive continuous process improvement
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Experience in supervising/leading others or project management experience.
- Experience managing/utilizing an applicant tracking system.
- You are creative and not afraid to try something new, even outside of your job description
- Able to provide evidence of experience in hiring the best, recognizing outstanding service, and being responsible for actions in goal attainment.
- You are known for building a good rapport with both business leaders and team members
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with accuracy, efficiency, and in a timely manner in a fast-paced environment
Job Details Company Name : Republic Airways Location : Indianapolis, IN US Job Type : Full-Time