If You are Looking for Jobs in Brisbane, Check out this Manager Operations – Engineering Job vacancy in Brisbane. At Qantas, we understand our priorities and what needs to be delivered, taking the initiative to keep things moving. Navigating through our complex work environment, we bring teams and individuals together to deliver on our customers’ expectations.
Taking ownership is critical. Whether we’re working individually or as a group, we challenge ourselves to make progress and deliver results. We won’t settle for anything less than the best outcome.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Manager Operations – Engineering
- Hold a current CASA license
- Previous experience leading, coaching, and mentoring a team of direct reports
- Firm understanding of the airline industry and the operational environment
- Detailed understanding of all aspects of operational, safety, security, and emergency standard operating procedures
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to educate, lead and influence stakeholders across all levels of the business
- The ability to identify business performance improvement opportunities through logical problem solving, strategic, analytical, and financial evaluation skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to show initiative and flexibility
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Location : Brisbane Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit qantas.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.