If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Manager JetBlue Studio Job vacancy in Long Island City. The Manager must lead the Marketing team’s creative studio, inclusive of designers, copywriters, and project managers, from ideation to execution, ensuring excellent communication with all stakeholders and upholding the JetBlue brand voice and design standards.
The Manager partners with agencies to influence the stylistic direction JetBlue’s customer-facing creative work, supervising the work of in-house creative talent, freelancers, printers, and anyone involved in the development of creative projects for the brand.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Manager JetBlue Studio
- Present brand design strategy/concepts to leadership as appropriate or necessary
- Provide strategic oversight and design input as appropriate
- Work with cross-functional teams/departments to ensure the JetBlue brand is presented consistently and appropriately on brand design projects, such as aircraft livery, aircraft interiors, airport signage and consumer collateral
- Review creative briefs and oversee the design elements of projects
- Lead the creative team of designers and copywriters to create strategically appropriate creative ideas that can build the JetBlue brand.
- Coordinate with copywriters to ensure consistent design and messaging and that all deadlines are met
- Take a significant role in the development of crew members to support the engagement, growth, and goal achievement
Who Can Apply For This Position
- perform job responsibilities with a High School Diploma/GED and at least four (4) years of previous relevant experience.
- Five (5) years experience in graphic/communication design, environmental design, creative direction including copy and design, or related field in-house or at an agency
- Four (4) years of leadership experience in a design-related environment
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of JetBlue
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time