Website Republic Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Indianapolis, Check out this Manager, Flight Standards Job vacancy in Indianapolis. As an extension of the Chief Flight Instructors’ office, the Manager of Flight Standards will oversee the standardization of new-hire instructors, ongoing evaluation
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Manager, Flight Standards
- Oversees LIFT and FAA required Instructor Standardization to include classroom instruction, verbal assessments, and FAA Proficiency Checks for newly hired instructors, upgrades, and required recurrent checks.
- Ensures quality of instruction and standardization by overseeing regular performance reviews and assigning observations and performance improvement plans as necessary.
- Performs flight instructor, check instructor, and assistant chief flight instructor duties authorized by the Federal Aviation Regulations, and as designated by the chief flight instructor in accordance with the approved Training Course Outline.
- proficiency training, standardization of current instructors, and upgrade training for check instructors, multiengine instructors, flight instructor airplane instructors, and lead flight instructors.
- Creates, maintains, and implements Check Instructor Assessment Standards to ensure consistency across check events.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must hold a current FAA Medical Certificate
- Prior managerial experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply effective instructional techniques in the classroom and in flight.
- Aircraft piloting skills, including familiarity with and ability to perform required flight maneuvers and procedures.
- Knowledge of appropriate Federal Aviation Regulations and related administrative and operational procedures and requirements.
Job Details Company Name : Republic Airways Location : Indianapolis, IN US Job Type : Full-Time