If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Manager Customer Data and Insights Job vacancy in Long Island City.
The Manager Customer Data & Insights is part of the Personalization team and supports stakeholders by overseeing an array of Customer analytics disciplines. Firstly, the Manager is tasked to curate, optimize and publish insights relating to Customer demographics, transactions that help inform and direct future Marketing strategies, Promotions and Personalization strategies & tactics. Relevant projects include analysis of Customer booking patterns, geography, segmentation, inferred preferences, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical or quantitative discipline.
- Five (5) years airline industry and/or analytical work experience.
- Two (2) years of experience of managing projects and leading teams
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
- Capable of leading and teaching others with data querying, visualization, automation and analysis.
- Strong SQL, knowledge of BI tools (such as Looker, Tableau);
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of R/Python; familiarity with statistical methods
- Knowledge of database management.
- Available for occasional overnight travel (10%).
- Able to work flexible hours and be available for an emergency response on short notice.
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Partners closely with Manager Brand Strategy to support ad hoc needs to plan, measure and optimize marketing programs to drive first choice.
- Partners closely with Product Development stakeholders to oversee and/or compliment analytical needs to measure the Customer response to past and present initiatives
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for Customer information by mining data and creating custom reports.
- Partners with the Data Science team to continue to build out a Customer centric view, derived Customer attributes (Customer Lifetime Value, Disruption Scores, Attrition Indexes etc.) and spearheads the dynamic segmentation strategy across tactics
- Partners with Personalization Strategy & Ops team and Data Science to evaluate the personalization product/platform landscape to curate an ecosystem that meets longer term personalization technology needs
- Drives a data centric targeted marketing approach across all Consumer Promotions
- Develops direct reports to support the engagement, growth, goal achievement.
- Other duties as required.