Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Doha, Check out this Manager Asset Management Job vacancy in Doha.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Manager Asset Management
- overall business plan of Matar.
- You will develop and implement the ISO 55001 Internal Audit Strategy through an effective Audit Plan and Program along with competent resources to ensure compliance and conformity with the standard, and drive continuous improvement in the Asset Management Processes.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing a long-term strategy for the organization’s physical assets, including working with respective FM Teams to develop a tailor-made approach to asset management, assessing the longer-term sustainability of our assets, and identifying suitable interventions, including undertaking comprehensive option appraisals.
- You will develop a proactive and innovative Asset Management plan, along with Delivery Managers, to continually seek ways to make full use of technology to improve processes and efficiency in a way that develops the approach to asset management for sustainability.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Asset Management Systems
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Doha, Qatar Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.