If You are Looking for Jobs in SANFORD, Check out this Maintenance Technician Job vacancy in SANFORD. Maintenance Technicians are FAA-certified Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) who perform direct maintenance in accordance with Allegiant Air Continuous Aircraft Maintenance Program (CAMP).
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Maintenance Technician
- Technicians working on aircraft, components, or related parts of aircraft are responsible to perform work outlined on applicable work forms in accordance with Allegiant Air policies and procedures, manufacturer’s manuals, and FAA requirements.
- Overhaul, maintain, and repair airframe components, power plants, aircraft communication, navigation equipment, and associated components in accordance with Allegiant Air manuals, manufacturer’s manuals, bulletins, and orders.
- Ensure that the appropriate tag is attached to all parts removed from an aircraft in accordance with Allegiant Air policy
- The Technician, in performing his or her duties is required to be constantly alert for defective, worn, or failed parts as well as safe working conditions.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Effective Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word and Outlook email.
- Preferred Requirements
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Location : SANFORD, FL Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.