Website Republic Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Indianapolis, Check out this Maintenance Director Job vacancy in Indianapolis. Directs aircraft maintenance operations. Ensures that all maintenance, inspections, airworthiness directives, and selected service bulletins are properly performed and recorded in accordance with airline and FAA procedures and regulations.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Maintenance Director
- Submits revisions and modifications to appropriate manuals (i.e. GMM).
- Maintains the authority to amend Operations Specifications sections A, D, and E.
- Ensures maintenance personnel has the necessary technical data including manuals, service bulletins, airworthiness directives, and personal consultation to support the work assigned.
- Develops innovative solutions to make aircraft maintenance processes more efficient and effective.
- Oversees the staffing, training, and continued proficiency of all maintenance associates to ensure that the highest level of work quality and safety is maintained.
- Builds and maintains liaison with the FAA and industry organizations in the field of aircraft maintenance.
- Ensures all contract maintenance and outsourced maintenance have adequate communication and organization to properly perform the intended tasks.
Job Details Company Name : Republic Airways Location : Indianapolis, IN US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.rjet.com.