Website Horizon Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in SeaTac, Check out this Maintenance Controller Job vacancy in SeaTac.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Maintenance Controller
- Provide technical assistance and support to company flight crews experiencing mechanical irregularities on company aircraft.
- Immediately notify the Maintenance Operations Manager upon discovery of FAR (Federal Aviation Regulations) non-compliance.
- Coordinate aircraft ferry authorization when necessary, assuring all ferry operations are conducted in accordance with current existing company policies and procedures.
- Provide accurate ETR and advise times for all scheduled and unscheduled out-of-service aircraft through close coordination with maintenance personnel.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Meet the recent experience requirements of 14 CFR 65.83 (i.e., 6 months experience in the last 24 months).
- Technical expertise on all operational fleet types.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Details Company Name : Horizon Air Location : SeaTac, Washington Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.alaskaair.com.