Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in Johannesburg, Check out this Maintenance Assistant Job vacancy in Johannesburg. At Virgin Atlantic Airways, we believe that everyone can take on the world, and it’s our vision to become the most loved travel company. As we embark on this next exciting stage of our journey, we’re harnessing our spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation to challenge the status quo.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Maintenance Assistant
- Report at the beginning of every shift to the Duty Engineer.
- If working mornings, you’re required to acquire the Parking bay list, and A/C Arrival times and update the Daily Schedule Board.
- After completion of each task, ensure this is signed for on the sign-off sheet
- Task accomplishment must be reflected on the TPM Visual Control Board.
- When tasks are completed assist with the Arrival, Repark, and Departures, and ensure diesel Bowser is fuelled as per LOI JNB.04
- When instructed by the Engineer/Mechanic carry out fuel water drains as required.
- Inspect, clean, and maintain equipment as laid out in the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) folder. Highlight any concerns found, and raise them to the SMM.
- If on the Afternoon shift ensure all GPUs are full and serviceable as per LOI JNB.05 for the next day.
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : Johannesburg Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careersuk.virgin-atlantic.com.