Website Alaska Airlines
The Lounge Hospitality Host is responsible for coordinating the setup of food and beverage stations and maintaining the cleanliness and inventory of airport lounges at Alaska Airlines. As a member of the lounge team, this individual contributor role ensures that the setup of the lounge meets expected quality standards to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. If You are Looking for Jobs in San Francisco, Check out this San Francisco Job vacancy in San Francisco.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a San Francisco
- Follows established procedures to set up the Lounge with complimentary food and beverage stations.
- Prepares and arranges food; heating required foods to safe levels and maintaining by taking temperature.
- Properly packages unused food and returns it to the appropriate storage.
- Cleans and maintains food service equipment such as automated coffee, soda, and juice machines.
- Restocks self-service food and supplies as needed.
- Supervised to maintain the cleanliness of the lounge by wiping up spills, clearing and cleaning tables, and removing trash.
- Washes service equipment and returns it to the proper location.
- Supports concierges by cleaning up and serving drinks (including alcoholic beverages).
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Exceedingly organized and efficient, with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests regarding food offerings and basic lounge information.
- Display knowledge and adherence to sanitation and sanitary food handling requirements.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum age of 21
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Motivated to achieve excellent guest service.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to bend, squat, stoop, reach and grasp.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : San Francisco, CA, USA Job Type : Full-Time